lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Kay Kay <kaykay.uni...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Nightly source builds of Lucene ..
Date Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:49:37 GMT
Yes - I was referring to the nightly builds of Lucene.

For eg-  this page  - http://lucene.apache.org/java/docs/index.html
(search for "Nightly Source Builds" ) contains the link to
http://people.apache.org/builds/lucene/java/nightly/ .  It might be
worth updating this link.

For now - as an alternative - the hudson url mentioned has it to get the
gzipped-source though .

http://hudson.zones.apache.org/hudson/view/Lucene/job/Lucene-trunk/714/artifact/artifacts/

.