lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Help with installing Lucene
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 17:06:25 GMT
See the other's comments, but do be aware that there are many
valuable additions to Lucene in the contrib area, but to use them
you need to include the particular jar from contrib that you want
in your CLASSPATH. That is, the contrib contributions do NOT
reside in the lucene jar, they are separate jars and need to
be treated like any other jar file to be used.

Best
Erick