lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: java.io.IOException: read past EOF non-corrupt index
Date Tue, 06 Jan 2009 22:23:10 GMT
I guess my first question, based on your statement that you ran
checkindex from a different machine would be whether you have
the same version of Lucene installed on both machines? And how
did you get your index where it is now? did you optmize it in place
or did you optimize it somewhere else and copy it?

And what happens if you open it with Luke? I believe that Luke will
give you some idea how it was created, but I'm not totally sure.

Best
Erick