lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From 1world1love <jd_co...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: java.io.IOException: read past EOF non-corrupt index
Date Wed, 07 Jan 2009 16:04:31 GMT

Toke Eskildsen wrote:

> A quick check when a corrupt index problem is encountered:
> Does any of your machines run Java 1.6.0_04-1.6.0_10b25?

Thanks Toke.

As I mentioned in my response to Erick, this is complicated by the fact that
the error is within a java stored procedure in Oracle. The Ojvm is version
1.5.0_10. From what I understand, the ojvm is pretty true to the sun
implementation and we have not previously run into issues before.

On the other hand, we have never optimized before either.