lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amin Mohammed-Coleman <ami...@gmail.com>
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2009 20:29:42 GMT
Hi

I have recently worked on developing an application which allows you
to upload a file (which is indexed so you can search later).  I have
numerous tests to show that you can index and search documents (in
some instances within the same test), however when I perform the
operation in the site:

1) Upload File and Index

I don't get any hits.  When I restart the application then if I make
another search I can find the results.  It seems as though indexes
aren't being committed when I do the initial upload.  This is
strange.  I explicitly call commit in my code when I upload the file.
Has anyone experienced this before?

Any help would be appreciated.

Kind Regards

Amin