lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hardy Ferentschik" <luc...@ferentschik.de>
Subject Re: newbie question on querying on multiple attributes
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 16:06:43 GMT
Hi,

instead of the ClassBridge you can just annotate all the properties you
want to index with
@Field and build a BooleanQuery out of the input field. Indexing the
properties into
separate document fields is probably more extendable in the future when
you for example
only want to search on a subset of the properties.

I recommend you read through the online documentation of Hibernate Search
and you can also
ask question at the Hibernate Search Forum -
http://forum.hibernate.org/viewforum.php?f=9
which is probably a more appropriate then this mailing list.

--Hardy