lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "john smith" <>
Subject searched terms frequency question
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 12:41:13 GMT

Each document found in a Lucene index contains scoring information however
it doesn't provide (in the same easy way as scoring) an information about a
number of occurrences of searched terms in its contents.
Using Lucene API I can check each searched term against its frequecies in
each found document but I want to be sure that there is no better way to get
information about frequences of searched terms in (each) found document.

John S.