lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Oleg Oltar" <oltarase...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene in Action book. Problems with first example
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 19:09:31 GMT
I am trying to fix my code now. I am using the
http://markmail.org/message/4jupw4wnjn3gv7wh

Replace all Field.Keyword/UnStored/Text/UnIndexed with the enumerated types,
e.g.:

- doc.add(Field.Keyword("animal", animal));
+ doc.add(new Field("animal", animal, Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED));

So I replaced correspondent code with
doc.add(new Field("filename", f.getCanonicalPath(), Field.Store.YES,
Field.Index.UN_TOKENIZED));

Can you please explain what is enumerated type.What should, I use  instead
of Field.Text or Field.UnIndexed. Is there any doc about it?