lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Oleg Oltar" <oltarase...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene in Action book. Problems with first example
Date Tue, 16 Dec 2008 10:53:07 GMT
I posted errors as comments in the provided code..
Yes seems that the version in the book is a little bit old (as the book was
created in 2005)

So is there another manual which I can use to start? (Seems that examples in
the book, are carefully chosen for starters, and quite easy to understand)

Thanks,
Oleg