lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Teruhiko Kurosaka" <K...@basistech.com>
Subject Has anyone written SpanFuzzyQuery?
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 00:05:20 GMT
I'd like to search docs that has terms that are close to those supplied in the query
in that order in the search field.  I was thinking of combining the fuzzy query
with SpanNearQuery, but the constructor of SpanNearQuery takes an array of
SpanQuery objects.  So I would need a fuzzy query implemented as a child of
SpanQuery, I'm guessing.  Has anyone written such SpanFuzzyQuery and can share
it ?

Background: I'd like to find "Barak Obama" with query "Barok Obamma" (similar terms,
right order) but not with "Obama Barak" (exact terms, wrong order).

--------
Basis Technology Corporation, San Francisco
T. "Kuro" Kurosaka