lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "John Wang" <john.w...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NIOFSDirectory
Date Thu, 04 Dec 2008 22:08:48 GMT
That does not help. The File/path is not stored with the instance. It is in
a map FSDirectory keeps statically. Should subclasses of FSDirectory be
modifying the map?
This is not a question about how to subclass or customize FSDirectory. This
is more on how to use NIOFSDirectory class. I am hoping for a simply answer,
is what I am doing (setting the class name statically on system property)
the right way?

-John