lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anshum <ansh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: lucene search options
Date Sun, 07 Dec 2008 04:06:41 GMT
Hi,

An easy way to do that would be to index a particular term with all docs
e.g. "dummyword" could be indexed for all documents as a value for a
dummyfield or an existing field.
This way lets assume you want to fetch results for -filed1:jakarta
You could search for dummyfield:"dummyword" AND NOT filed1:jakarta

This is just one of the solution, though I still would not understand if
there's a logical reason for fetching such results.:)

--
Anshum Gupta
Naukri Labs!