lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Kesarkar, Dipak" <dipak.kesar...@capgemini.com>
Subject Taxonomy in Lucene
Date Wed, 10 Dec 2008 05:29:38 GMT
Hi

I want to include Taxonomy feature in my search.

Does Lucene support Taxonomy? How?

If not, is there in different way to add Taxonomy feature in the Lucene
search?

Regards,

Dipak

of the Capgemini Group. It is
intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient,
you are not authorized to
read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof.
If you receive this message