lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Girish Naik <gir...@neevtech.com>
Subject Help in Arabic Analysers with Lucene on Windows
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:19:07 GMT
Hi,
     I am having a hard time in indexing the Arabic content and
searching the same via Lucene. I have also used a Arabic Analyzer from
the Lucene package but had no luck. I have also used a snowball jar but
it doesn't contain an Arabic stemmer. So i had put the Lucene Arabic
Stemmer in snowball jar (with modifications :-X ) but still have not got
any luck so far.

     Moreover when i dont use any stemmers/ analyzer the search works
perfectly on a Linux systems, but with Windows system the search does
not work at all =-O

If anybody has any kind of solution or ideas, then please send it
across. I will be very happy to implement and test them.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards,

*Girish Naik*
Development Lead

*Neev Information Technologies Pvt Ltd* <http://www.neevtech.com>
Bangalore, Karnataka India

Mozilla Store <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/node&id=182416&t=260>
*Mobile:* 91 09740091638
*Email:* girish.naik@gmail.com <mailto:girish.naik@gmail.com>
*IM:* girish.naik (Skype)
*http://www.linkedin.com/in/girishnaik*

Mozilla Store <http://www.spreadfirefox.com/node&id=182416&t=262> 	Join
Neev Information Technologies Private Limited Group in LinkedIn
<http://www.linkedin.com/e/gis/68693/571D4D044006>

Fools rush in where angels fear to tread

See who we know in common <http://www.linkedin.com/e/wwk/4759877/> 	Want
a signature like this? <http://www.linkedin.com/e/sig/4759877/>

and may contain proprietary, confidential or privileged information. If
you are not the intended recipient, you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately and
*WARNING:* Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient
transmitted by this email.