lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Approximate release date for Lucene 2.9
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2008 16:01:42 GMT
Right, I was debating throwing that in myself - its great stuff, but I
wasn't sure how much of a feature benefit it brought now. My
understanding is that its main benefit is along the flexible indexing
path and using multiple consumers eg its more setup for the goodness yet
to come. My understanding is certainly less than yours though :)

- Mark