lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From David Causse <dcau...@spotter.com>
Subject Re: Payload Question
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 10:26:13 GMT
Hi,

After adding fields, those fields are analyzed and this is the step you
are looking for.
The payloads are stored on each Token, so you need your own Analyzer to
do so.
just use reusableToken.setPayload(myPayLoad) somewhere, look at already
existing analyzers.
In our case we use TokenStream and TokenFilters cause we have
pre-analyzed Tokens.
It's very simple to use, the old api is self-explanatory, but this API
seems in big move and methods are now deprecated and I couldn't
understand the new API.

David.