lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help in Arabic Analysers with Lucene on Windows
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 12:46:31 GMT
Hi Girish,

Can you provide some sample code and info about what isn't working?
All you have said so far is that the Arabic Analyzer doesn't work for
you, but you have said nothing about how you are actually using it.
Are you getting exceptions?  Do the tokens not look right?  Are no
results coming back?  Have you looked at your index in Luke?

I'm going to take a wild stab in the dark and guess that you are not
reading in the input in the right encoding.

-Grant