lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Thomas J. Buhr" <>
Subject Re: What are the best document edit options?
Date Thu, 18 Dec 2008 06:38:45 GMT

Thanks for the helpful information, the addition of the new document
methods makes things much better.

One more question, is there JSON support in Lucene? JSON is more fat-
free compared to XML and would be preferred. Digester works well for
indexing XML but something along the same lines for JSON would be
even sweeter.