lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <>
Subject Re: Where to get login details for Luke
Date Mon, 29 Dec 2008 16:05:01 GMT
Ummm, I don't understand the question. You don't need to login, Luke is a
stand-alone program for examining Lucene indexes. You *do* have to point
Luke at your index, there should be some choice about opening a file. I
have Luke in front of me here at home, but poke around the menus and it
should be obvious.