lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From csantos <claudia.cm.san...@gmail.com>
Subject QueryWrapperFilter
Date Tue, 23 Dec 2008 10:24:18 GMT

Hello,

I need to filter a FullTextSearch against a query, that means, i search a
term in a indexed entity "A", A contains a embedded Index "B", entity B has
a m:1 bidirectional relationship with entity "C", the foreign Key in "B" is
"c_id".  My filter condition would be like "filter the fulltext search for
entries where the c_id equals some value", where value is given.

I thought of using the QueryWrapperFilter. But the JavaDoc says for the
TermQuery: "A Query that matches documents containing a term.". My problem
is that the field I want to use do not appear on the Lucene Index. Which is
the best approach?

thanks in advanced