lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Zender00 <danielpenn...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: Singleton and Lucene: org.apache.lucene.store.AlreadyClosed
Date Mon, 15 Dec 2008 12:09:52 GMT

Hi paul,

in my opinion it is possible to use a reader and writer simultanesously on
the same index. In my already working lucene class, I use they are both open
all the time.

But this isnt the reason for my exception. It seems that lucene cannot
handle my singleton. How did you implement your singleton with lucene? Which
lucene version?

Thanks for your reply,
D. Penning