lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karsten F." <karsten-luc...@fiz-technik.de>
Subject Re: Taxonomy in Lucene
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 11:52:18 GMT

Hi John,

I will take a look in the bobo-browse source code at week end.

Do you now the xtf implementation of faceted browsing:
starting point is
org.cdlib.xtf.textEngine.facet.GroupCounts#addDoc
?
(It works with millions of facet values on millions of hits)

What is the starting point in browseengine?

How is the connection between solr and browseengine ?

Thanks for mention browseengine. I really like the car demo!

Best regards
  Karsten