lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Matthias W." <Matthias.Wang...@e-projecta.com>
Subject Re: Lucene SpellChecker returns no suggetions after changing Server
Date Fri, 12 Dec 2008 09:34:41 GMT

Yes, I'm passing the same index for Spellchecker and IndexReader.
I'm going to test if this is a reason for my problem.

But I still don't understand why the same code is working on the testserver.

I think this could be because of the rights from tomcat.
Is there any tutorial about the tomcat configuration for lucene with debian?
Or can anyone tell me what's really important? I also don't know why there
are two webapps folders (/var/lib/tomcat5.5/webapps and
/usr/share/tomcat5.5-webapps). I made my JSP's into
/var/lib/tomcat5.5/webapps.
I copied the files from my testserver including the WEB-INF, could this be
the reason?

The changes:
Ubuntu 8.10 -> Debian Etch
Java5  -> Java6