lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Anees Haider <anees.hai...@tenpearls.com>
Subject Cannot find gdata-server
Date Fri, 05 Dec 2008 06:13:53 GMT
I have setup lucene, test run it and go through samples.
Now I have been working on setting up GData server by consulting Getting
Started guide
"http://wiki.apache.org/lucene-java/GdataServer/GettingStarted".
I have setup JDK, Ant and Tomcat as required. I have checked out the
working copy of GData from svn (at
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/lucene/java/trunk/) as specified in
"Getting Stated Guide".
But I can not proceed the guide, as I can't find the path from
"gdata-server" folder onwards in checked out copy, I think all the
direct links to gdata-server portion of the source
tree are broken. I tried to find other GData Server mirrors to download
the code and binaries but couldn't succeeded.

Can you direct me to any mirror or link, where I can find GData Server
code and binaries ? I will be grateful to you.

--
regards,

Anees Haider
System Programmer