lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Alexander Aristov" <alexander.aris...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Extract the text that was indexed
Date Tue, 30 Dec 2008 12:31:40 GMT
I am not sure but from my understanding fields that are only indexed and not
stored do not keep position. So even if you get back all terms for a field
for a given document you won't be able to reconstruct original words
sequence.

And remember that not all words are indexed.

Alex

--
Best Regards
Alexander Aristov