lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Hardy Ferentschik" <luc...@ferentschik.de>
Subject Re: GermanAnalyzer
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:42:45 GMT
Hi,

I think your question belongs more onto the Hibernate Search Forum -
http://forum.hibernate.org/viewforum.php?f=9.

That said, it looks like a you have a version problem. Hibernate Search
3.0.0 is based on Lucene
Lucene 2.2. I recommend updating Hibernate Search to the latest 3.1.0
release. not only will you be able
to use Lucene 2.4, but you can also use the AnalyzerDef framework to
define your German analyzer.
Check the online documenation
(http://www.hibernate.org/hib_docs/search/reference/en/html_single) for
AnalyzerDef.

If you still have problems after an upgrade I recommend posting to the
Search forum.

--Hardy