lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ariel <isaacr...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to search documents taking in account the dates ???
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:56:44 GMT
Thanks, that was very helpful, but I have a question when I make the
searches it does not sort the results according to the range, for example:
year: [2003 TO 2008] in the first page 2003 documents are showed, in the
second 2005 documents, in the third page 2004 documents, I don't see any
sort criteria.
How could I fix that problem ???
Greetings
Ariel