lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Ariel <isaacr...@gmail.com>
Subject How to search documents taking in account the dates ???
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 16:02:37 GMT
Hi everybody:

I need to make search with lucene 2.3.2, taking in account the dates,
previously when I build the index I create a date field where I stored the
year in which the document was created, at the search moment I would like to
retrieve documents that have been created before a Year or after a Year, for
example documents before 2002 year o after 2003 year.
It is possible to do that with lucene ???
Regards
Ariel