lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Greg Shackles" <gshack...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene implementation/performance question
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 17:04:07 GMT
Thanks for the update, Mark.  I guess that means I'll have to do the sorting
myself - that shouldn't be too hard, but the annoying part would just be
knowing where one result ends and the next begins since there's no guarantee
that they'll always be the same. Let me know if you find any information on
the discussion about it.

- Greg