lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Michael McCandless <luc...@mikemccandless.com>
Subject Re: Lucene 2.4 Token Stream error
Date Tue, 18 Nov 2008 10:42:36 GMT

Can you post the code fragment in AccentFilter.java that's setting the
Token?

In 2.4 we added that check (for IllegalArgumentException) to ensure
you don't setTermLength to something longer than the current term
buffer.  You should call resizeTermBuffer() first, then fill in the
char[] for the token, then call setTermLength.

Mike