lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Amir Hossein Jadidinejad <amir.jad...@yahoo.com>
Subject Controlled Indexing -New Feature
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:38:14 GMT
Hi,
I'm going to index some documents only with known phrases. Let me describe:
Suppose that I have a controlled vocabulary(a list of some known phrases/words). I intend
index ONLY these phrases within my documents and have a retrieval model
(for example simple VS-TF.IDF). In way, each index item is one of the predefined
phrase.
Is it possible to handle this situation with Lucene?
What is the best way?!
Greatly appreciate any comments or answers.
Kind regards,