lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Pablo Saavedra" <pablo.a.saave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: LUCENE-831 (complete cache overhaul) -> mem use
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:00:43 GMT
I have the same problem with cache and too many sorted fields, and had to
implement a big workaround to be able to plug my own cache implementation in
lucene 2.3.2. What I'd really like to see in the new cache implementation is
easier pluggability and extension of the lucene classes, which is currently
not possible due to visibility issues.

My 2 cents.