lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ian Lea" <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: PhraseQuery and non-letter characters
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 18:09:09 GMT
I suggest you write your own analyzer that doesn't remove non-letter
characters at index time. There might be one out there already, but
not that I can think of off hand.

Instead of leaving the non-letters in place you might consider doing
something with position increments.  I think that would prevent phrase
queries from matching.

--
Ian.