lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Ian Lea" <ian....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maintain last indexed information in a file or DB
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:21:53 GMT
I'm a bit confused about what exactly is stored in folder and index
and database, but how about you store the bookmark information in the
same lucene index that you are using for the file data.  One lucene
document per folder, with fields something like

folder: /some/dir/somewhere
bookmark: some_bookmark_value

That way the bookmark info should always be in line with the indexed data.

Oh, and I'd also try and stop the application from crashing!

--
Ian.