lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Cool The Breezer <techcool.ku...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Order the index by timestamp field and Get n documents
Date Mon, 10 Nov 2008 12:00:50 GMT
Could able to do that using range query

String end = "253373251260000";//i.e. 11/30/9999, assume that this is max end date

Term endTerm = new Term("timestamp",end);
RangeQuery rangeQuery = new RangeQuery(null,endTerm,true);

Sort sort = new Sort("timestamp",true);
Filter dupFilter = new DuplicateFilter("id");
Hits hits = searcher.search(rangeQuery,dupFilter,sort);