lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: calculating score - implementing your own 'Scorer' - how to?..
Date Fri, 28 Nov 2008 12:42:31 GMT
Hi Vlad,

I believe you can achieve this using the function package (i.e.
Function Queries, org.apache.lucene.search.function).    The other
thing that comes to mind is, if you don't truly need the bit mask for
other things, is to encode it into the Field as a boost value.  This
may be complicated by the lack of granularity in boost encoding, but
it might work for you.

-Grant