lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah <Allahbaksh_Asadul...@infosys.com>
Subject Analyzer
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2008 15:40:03 GMT
HI All,
I am indexing a set file type (html, js,jsp,xml etc). All the file type have a common field
called as text. This field contains all the file data. Can I have different analyzer for depending
upon file type.

Note: I am indexing all file type with same indexer.

Regards,
Allahbaksh

Allahbaksh Mohammedali Asadullah

http://allahbaksh.blogspot.com<http://allahbaksh.blogspot.com/>