lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Claudia Santos" <claudia.cm.san...@gmail.com>
Subject GermanAnalyzer
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:19:06 GMT
Hello,

I'm a newbie with Lucene and I started some testing with a small Web Application with Lucene
2.4.0 and Hibernate Search 3.0.0. The test with the Standard Analyser were successful, but
when i try to use the German Analyser (for indexing and searching) i get the following error
in localhost file from Tomcat 6.0:

"SCHWERWIEGEND: Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet threw exception
java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.apache.lucene.analysis.TokenStream.next()Lorg/apache/lucene/analysis/Token;"

my code is:

public List search(final int startRecord,final int endRecord, final String searchTerm) {

List searchResult = (List) getHibernateTemplate().execute(

new HibernateCallback() {

public Object doInHibernate(org.hibernate.Session session) {

try {

FullTextSession fullTextSession = Search.createFullTextSession(session);

QueryParser parser = new MultiFieldQueryParser( FIELD_NAMES, new GermanAnalyzer());

org.apache.lucene.search.Query query;

// this is the line that generates the error

query = parser.parse(searchTerm);

org.hibernate.search.FullTextQuery hibernateQuery = fullTextSession.createFullTextQuery(query,
Book.class);

hibernateQuery.setFirstResult(startRecord);

hibernateQuery.setMaxResults(endRecord);

setNumberFeeds(hibernateQuery.getResultSize());

List results = hibernateQuery.list();

return results;

} catch (ParseException e) {

e.printStackTrace();

return null;

}

}

}, true);

return searchResult;

}

i found nothing in internet about the error message, any help is appreciated :)
regards,