lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Claudia Santos" <claudia.cm.san...@gmail.com>
Subject GermanAnalyzer
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 13:26:38 GMT

  Hello,

  I'm a newbie with Lucene and I started some testing with a small Web Application with Lucene
2.4.0 and Hibernate Search 3.0.0. The test with the Standard Analyser were successful, but
when i try to use the German Analyser (for indexing and searching) i get the following error
in localhost file from Tomcat 6.0:

  "SCHWERWIEGEND: Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet threw exception
  java.lang.AbstractMethodError: org.apache.lucene.analysis.TokenStream.next()Lorg/apache/lucene/analysis/Token;"

  my code is:

  public List search(final int startRecord,final int endRecord, final String searchTerm) {

  List searchResult = (List) getHibernateTemplate().execute(

  new HibernateCallback() {

  public Object doInHibernate(org.hibernate.Session session) {

  try {

  FullTextSession fullTextSession = Search.createFullTextSession(session);

  QueryParser parser = new MultiFieldQueryParser( FIELD_NAMES, new GermanAnalyzer());

  org.apache.lucene.search.Query query;

  // this is the line that generates the error

  query = parser.parse(searchTerm);

  org.hibernate.search.FullTextQuery hibernateQuery = fullTextSession.createFullTextQuery(query,
Book.class);

  hibernateQuery.setFirstResult(startRecord);

  hibernateQuery.setMaxResults(endRecord);

  setNumberFeeds(hibernateQuery.getResultSize());

  List results = hibernateQuery.list();

  return results;

  } catch (ParseException e) {

  e.printStackTrace();

  return null;

  }

  }

  }, true);

  return searchResult;

  }

  i found nothing in internet about the error message, any help is appreciated :)
  regards,