lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Daan de Wit" <d.de....@wis.nl>
Subject RE: Can Lucene tells which field matched ?
Date Thu, 06 Nov 2008 10:34:31 GMT
Hi,

I have implemented such a solution using the query explanation.
IndexSearcher has an explain(Query query, int document) method that
returns an Explanation object, on the Explanation object you can ask if
it is a match with #isMatch(). You still need to repeat this for each
found document though.

Daan

containing