lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Lucene implementation/performance question
Date Thu, 20 Nov 2008 16:43:45 GMT
Yeah, discussion came up on order and I believe we punted - its up to
you to track order and sort at the moment. I think that was to prevent
those that didnt need it from paying the sort cost, but I have to go
find that discussion again (maybe its in the issue?) I'll look at the
whole idea again though.