lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From David Causse <dcau...@spotter.com>
Subject Re: InstatiatedIndex questions
Date Wed, 19 Nov 2008 14:02:02 GMT
Hi Karl,

The reset() problem is not very problematic I can adapt our TokenStreams.
For the Serialization : as we need to share very small indexes (200 docs
max) in a cluster we need to serialize something.
I was planning to use the Java Serialization with maybe some compression
on the resulting byte[] and as InstantiatedIndex is Serializable I was
hoping to use the perf gain of your implementation in our context.
I will fix my working copy as you suggested.

Thank you.

David.