lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Mark Miller <markrmil...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: InstantiatedIndex help
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2008 15:50:39 GMT
Check out the docs at:
http://lucene.apache.org/java/2_4_0/api/contrib-instantiated/index.html

There is a performance graph there to check  out.

The code should be fairly straightforward - you can make an
InstantiatedIndex thats empty, or seed it with an IndexReader. Then you
can make an InstantiatedReader or Writer, which take the
InstantiatedIndex as a constructor arg.

You should be able to just wrap that InstantiatedReader in a regular
Searcher.