lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Erick Erickson" <erickerick...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Storing part of the field
Date Fri, 14 Nov 2008 18:58:47 GMT
Hmmmm, I don't understand payloads, but it seems to me that it *might*
apply. Search the mail list for "payload" and/or look at the docs. Payloads
were added after the last time I had to really dig into Lucene.

But from what I've seen going by on the thread, it may be what you need.
But then I could be remembering from the SOLR thread too <G>....

FWIW
Erick