lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Karsten F." <karsten-luc...@fiz-technik.de>
Subject Re: GermanAnalyzer
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 14:04:30 GMT

Hi csantos,

most possible this is not about lucene:
http://java.sun.com/j2se/1.4.2/docs/api/java/lang/AbstractMethodError.html

GermanAnalyser ist not part of normal lucene jar (it is part of
lucene-analyzers).
In application server the position of jar files can be important.

Please try your code without application server.

Best regards
  Karsten

P.S. I never used Hibernate without DBMS, so possible someone can give a
more specific answer.