lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From csantos <claudia.cm.san...@gmail.com>
Subject GermanAnalyser
Date Mon, 24 Nov 2008 11:27:09 GMT

Hello,

I'm a newbie with Lucene and I started some testing with a small Web
Application with Lucene 2.4.0 and Hibernate Search 3.0.0. The test with the
Standard Analyser were successful, but when i try to use the German Analyser
(for indexing and searching) i get the following error in localhost file
from Tomcat 6.0:

"SCHWERWIEGEND: Servlet.service() for servlet Faces Servlet threw exception
java.lang.AbstractMethodError:
org.apache.lucene.analysis.TokenStream.next()Lorg/apache/lucene/analysis/Token;"

my code is:

QueryParser parser = new MultiFieldQueryParser( FIELD_NAMES, new
GermanAnalyzer());
org.apache.lucene.search.Query query;

// this is the line that generates the error
query = parser.parse(searchTerm);

i found nothing in internet about about the error message, any help is
appreciated :)
regards,