lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From PabloS <pablo.a.saave...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory Problems Lucene 2.4 / Tomcat
Date Mon, 03 Nov 2008 21:37:46 GMT

Thanks hossman, but I've already 'solved' the problem without the need to
patch lucene. I had to code a bit around Lucene's visibility restrictions
but I've managed to completely skip the field caching mechanism and add
ehcache to it.

At the moment it seems to be working quite well, although not as fast as it
was when lucene performed the caching.

Thanks a lot for the info anyway.
Regards.