lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Paul Elschot <paul.elsc...@xs4all.nl>
Subject Re: How to combine filter in Lucene 2.4?
Date Sat, 08 Nov 2008 21:12:12 GMT
Timo,

You may be looking for class OpenBitSetDisi in the util package,
it was made for boolean filter operations on OpenBitSets.
Also have a look at the contrib modules, OpenBitSetDisi is
used there in two classes that do (precisely?) what you need:
contrib/miscellaneous/**/ChainedFilter
contrib/queries/**/BooleanFilter

Regards,
Paul Elschot