lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From Darren Govoni <dar...@ontrenet.com>
Subject Re: InstantiatedIndex help
Date Sun, 16 Nov 2008 16:03:31 GMT
Hi Mark,
  Thanks for the tips. Here's what I will try (psuedo-code)

    endirectory = RAMDirectory("index/dictionary.en")
    ensearcher = IndexSearcher(endirectory)
    // Adding these
    reader = ensearcher.getIndexReader()
    iindex = InstantiatedIndex(reader)
    ireader = iindex.indexReaderFactory()
    isearcher = IndexSearcher(ireader)

Kind of round about way to get an InstantiatedIndex I guess,but maybe
there's a briefer way?

Thank you.
Darren