lucene-java-user mailing list archives

From "Paul Chan" <wayofdra...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ClassCastException when writing to index writer
Date Mon, 06 Oct 2008 06:16:38 GMT
I have tried to recompile Lucene 2.3.2 under my environment (SUN JDK 1.6)
and it still doesn't work.  I am beginning to think that maybe there is
something wrong with lucene's build script.  My TestVector class's clone()
method works without a hitch, but SegmentInfos' clone() method doesnt work
at all.  I don't really know what to do at this moment.  Does anyone have
any insight?